Contouring is among the top procedures of cosmetology salons and aesthetic medicine clinics, allowing women to fight the signs of aging intensively and effectively. One of the most popular techniques is the use of hyaluronic fillers for injections. Such beauty injections are called biorevitalization, which has a number of undeniable advantages over rejuvenating methods that require surgical intervention. You can learn more about these techniques here https://majormedicalsolutions.com/.
Advantages of hyaluronic acid fillers
- Fast results. The use of injections of fillers gives immediate effect, while seeing the desired beauty after surgery takes some time, necessary for the skin to recover. The procedure itself does not last more than half an hour for the introduction of the drug.
- It is painless. As a rule, these beauty shots are painless: the finest needles are used for the introduction of drugs. To make the injection almost imperceptible, the beautician may additionally use the means for local anesthesia. And as part of some fillers already contains lidocaine.
- Locality of use. Fillers based on this substance have a wide range of applications. The injections allow not only to correct the shape of the face, but also to purposefully smooth out the deep and fine wrinkles that appear with age in particularly vulnerable areas: the forehead and between the eyebrows, around the eyes, the nasolabial area, neck, neck line, the inside of the palms, etc.
- Comprehensive effect. In addition to rejuvenation in the range of such cosmetic fillers to solve problems is the elimination of facial asymmetry, the effects of dermatological and cosmetic problems (scars, scars), the removal of dryness, dehydration, peeling, flabby skin, the fight against excessive pigmentation, giving a healthy, radiant complexion, changing the shape and relief of the cheeks and cheekbones, nose, temple hollows, chin. Hyaluronic fillers for the lips can increase their size and tighten the faded corners of the mouth.
- Safety. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the human skin. It is responsible for maintaining optimal moisture content and prevents its excessive evaporation. But with age its reserves are lost. To maintain a normal water balance in fillers, a synthetic substance is used, which the dermis perceives as related to it and does not reject it. Therefore, the injections are hypoallergenic and have virtually no list of complications.
- Biorevitalizing function. When injecting fillers not only provides maximum hydration of the skin. The substance also triggers its own, internal resources of cells – activates the process of cell regeneration, as well as the production of elastin and collagen.
- Natural excretion. Hyaluronic fillers for the face belong to the biodegradable group of cosmetic fillers. This means that after the procedure, the injected drug begins its own breakdown in the body. As a result, within a year, hyaluronic acid is gradually and completely eliminated in the form of liquid or carbon dioxide.